Dear Youth Taking Flight Program Attendee,
We hope you are staying safe during these challenging times.
We have had to under go a great deal of changes in order to still be able to offer you quality STEM programing.
In the event of COVID-19 imposed government restictions, we will be implementing the following changes to our Program.
1. The Youth Taking Flight Program dates may be cancelled or altered in the event of government shut-downs or imposed restrictions
2. All accepted participants will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment upon arrival at the camp each day of in-person sessions.
3. All accepted participants will have their temperatures checked before entering the facility each day of in-person sessions.
4. All participants will be expected to use hand sanitizers regular throughout the day.
5. The tables, chairs and equipment will be sanitized each day before and after use.
6. A maximum of amount of 20 people will be in the facility at all times (0r less according to Public Health guidelines)
7. Physical distancing protocols will be in effect.
8. Programs may be offered completely on-line wherever possible.
We hope these changes to the program will not be too daunting and that you will still be able to join us for engaging programming, which truly will be a one of a kind experience.
Youth Taking Flight Team