Dear Youth Taking Flight Program Attendee,
We hope you are staying safe during these very challenging times.
We have had to under go a great deal of changes in order to still be able to offer you quality STEM programing in Aerospace and Aviation.
As a result of government regulations and getting late confirmation from our program facility due to Covid-19 we are announcing the following changes to our Program.
1. The Youth Taking Flight Program dates have been altered and now will be:
- For ages 12 - 19 Group #1 - April 3rd 2021 - May 29th 2021.
- For ages 12 - 19 Group #2 - September 4th 2021 - Oct 30th 2021.
2. All accepted participants will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment upon arrival at the camp each day of in-person sessions.
3. All accepted participants will have their temperatures checked before entering the facility each day of in-person sessions.
4. All participants will be expected to use hand sanitizers regular throughout the day.
5. The tables, chairs and equipment will be sanitized each day before and after use.
6. A maximum of amount of 20 people will be in the facility at all times (0r less according to Public Health guidelines)
7. Physical distancing protocols will be in effect.
I hope these changes to the program are not too daunting and that you will still be able to join us for our spring and fall camps which truly will be a one of a kind experience.
Youth Taking Flight Team